Inspiration is a game changer. It can make you or break you. It can change your whole perspective on everything, but what do you do without it? You get off your butt and go get it. Make it happen yourself, find it and you will find away to complete what ever you are doing with sparkle and inspired content.
Where can you find inspiration? The elusive feeling can be tracked down by opening your mind and trying a few things...
- Make an inspiration board! I posted about mine here
- Make yourself an inspiration journal and keep it with you for all little ideas. A Beautiful Mess made a cool DIY you should try
- Go to sleep ten minutes earlier and let your mind wander. The ideas will pop into your head randomly and all you have to do is jot them down before drifting off to sleep
- Go for a walk out in the woods. The changing of the seasons is beautiful.
- Go to an art gallery
- Browse the web. There is infinite content on here which means you will eventually stumble onto something that will be a game changer
- Travel. It’s a big world out there. You have seen your house already, go see something new
- Listen to music. Lyrics can create ideas in your mind
- Read magazines. The colours, pictures and articles might spark something in you. The new Rock and Roll Bride Wedding Magazine is available now...
- Speak to everyone. Some of the best ideas I have ever had have come from one of my friends saying something completely random
- Spend some time on Pinterest. Its never a bad idea. See my boards here.
- Start feeling good about yourself, negative thoughts are getting you nowhere
What inspires you?