Strawberry milkshake is the best. It is so easy to bake with and it tastes amazing. I have had my donut machine for years and I made these chocolate covered donuts earlier this year. I am still using the same basic recipe for the dough but I decided to experiment with the glaze.
This is a really easy way to sweeten up your donuts. To make the glaze mix up all of these ingredients in a small bowl (This glazes around 12):
3 tablespoons of icing sugar
1 tablespoon of strawberry milkshake powder
1 tablespoon of warm water
Double dip the donuts straight into the glaze and wait for them to set. Once they have set enjoy them!
Top tips for glazing:
- Wait until the first layer of glaze has completely set before dipping in again
- Flip them over during glazing
- Don’t use milk, it really didn’t end well, just trust me
- Let them set at room temperature, putting them in the fridge will ruin the texture of the donut
- Have a strawberry milkshake on the side!
Satisfy your sweet tooth with this glaze. What donut flavours have you tried before?